Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back Again

Sorry its been a while. The last couple of weeks have been really busy between exams, projects, and Corps Trips. I have decided that Texas A&M football will not be a subject of conversation except to say that we are going to BTHO t.u., embarrassing them on national TV -- a least the soccer team has already made it to the Sweet Sixteen, and the volleyball team beat Baylor at Waco. I have eight more days of class before finals, but many of those days will have fewer classes than normal, so the semester is winding down. I am registering for classes this evening, but it looks like I will be taking eight o'clocks every day of the week next semester. Ugh. The sophomores got their brass this morning, so one more milestone down for them. I guess that's about it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

See, I really did look at it and you really did say it. Boy, am I glad I'm not doing 8 o'clock's anymore.

E.R. said...

Yeah, I've got really early classes almost every day next semester, which hasn't happened since first semester of freshman year. Oh, well.