Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grades came out yesterday. They weren't too bad, but it was apparent that this was by far the hardest semester I have had. It didn't help that my measurements prof decided to give me a "c" in his class. On the plus side, I now have completed 95 hours and will be eligible to get my Aggie ring. I will be in the second round of people to receive their rings in my class as my buddy got his this semester. So I will be getting boots and my ring in one semester; that's something to get excited about!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ross,
Been trying to get you. Couldn't do it. Not smart enough.

-Gram

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being more than half way through your college days...Wow, it was only yesterday....Forgive the musings of your older aunt. That ring will probably be your favorite ring ever, except a wedding ring. It's a sign that you were there at A&M, you're a part of the school and that you made it through some of the toughest times in your life...Proud of you - you've earned the right to be excited! See you in a week.
Aunt Susan