Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Day Another Dollar

Two weeks down, 10% of regular school days completed (according to my friend Daniel). This week took the dive into Luke. So far we have completed the first 39 verses and have the next 27 assigned. As I'm not that good at Greek, that translates to about 3 hours of translating for each assignment. Having 8 o'clocks has turned out well just because it gets me up in the morning and I get a bunch of homework done. Last night I even had time to go out to the Texas Hall of Fame (the best dance hall in BCS). I had a good time, now just time to learn to dance :)
Today was the last swim meet. The men swam against SMU. We ended losing by one point, heartbreaking considering that night our best diver both of his previous score records. Tomorrow we have basketball games against OSU (men) and KU (women). The men have to win; after playing OU, KU, t.u., and some others our record is rather weak. At least we beat tech.
My buddies, some friends, and I made an intramural soccer team and out first game is this Wednesday.
Well not much else going on this week so here's to a couple of good basketball games.

1 comment:

e said...

Hope the intramural soccer team goes well. Our RUF intramural girls' basketball team met an untimely death this weekend after one of our players injured her knee. Sad times.