Friday, October 24, 2008

Crunch week

This is it! Sunday starts the most important week of my semester. I have two full reports due, one on Tuesday, one on Thursday, a presentation on Monday, and a Greek quiz on Tuesday. If I can do well this week, my grades will be mostly set for the semester. Tomorrow, today by the time y'all read this, I will be staffing a land nav course for the Army FTX. I get to sit at a water point for eight hours. I am going to be so ready for next Friday to roll around.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

And it will all be over on Friday!

e said...

Wow, I hope it all goes alright.... Be praying for you.

Unknown said...

Praying that things are going great this week with all that stuff due at once. Friday's not that far away! I do remember those days, though I didn't have to sit at a water point for 8 hours in the same week.