Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drill!

Another extremely productive weekend at drill is over. Mostly I did inventory and paperwork. This next couple of weeks will be busy because most of my major coursework is due next week. Right now my focus is just on staying close to being caught up.
Yesterday I went to the MSC to set up an interview with Pine Cove. Turned out they had time right then, so I did the interview then. The interview seemed to go well, so hopefully they will want me to work this summer. I guess I'll find out later. I'm going to an informational with Camp Ozarka this week to see about applying there, to help keep my options open. This is my last summer before I graduate, so if I want to work at a summer camp, this is my last chance.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for more info. We pray that you will have a productive next few weeks and that you will have an enjoyable summer.

e said...

Hope you get one of the jobs!

Unknown said...

carrying on in the family tradition....wonder what your camp name would be? How's Greek going?