Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Weekend

Aggie Eagles is done! I just not a big fan of being a herder for an entire weekend. This weekend I was in charge of moving and keeping accountability of 38 high school eagle scouts through a series of events and a basketball game. It really wasn't that bad, its just that, not only did out basketball team play a completely limp game and lose to Nebraska, but this weekend was one of those weekends where there is an explosion of homework all due on Monday. After we sent the Eagles home (we were done by about 6:30) I did a bit of homework and then went and saw a the Spiderwick Chronicles at about 11:30. The movie was okay, the story was pretty weak, but the company was great. It was also my last weekend at Westminster for about a month as I have an FTX this weekend, and then I am going home for both weekends in spring break. If I go home for Easter as well, then it will be an entire month of which I will be absent.

2 comments:

Petr said...

That's sort of like what Oklahoma is. Terrible weather, not so great view, but the company is absolutely wonderful.

;) to you N's out there

-Petr

Lisa said...

I thought you wanted to go to the game.

Thank you for hosting. Tell Lans that Andrew is still sore.